Wednesday, January 20, 2010


I wish this had been video taped because it was one of the funniest moments in my life. The weather as most of you know was off the heazy this morning. Brilliant me decided to open my umbrella so I would be covered during my 5 foot walk to my car from the garage. Needles to say, my umbrella turned inside out and the wind was not letting me open my car door. My sister Terri was in her car next to me laughing hysterically! I was still hanging on to the umbrella after I threw myself in the front seat of my car. Terri was frantically trying to tell me through large hand gestures and sign language to let go. I didn't want to let it go for fear that it would scratch her car or my borther in laws truck. After several futile attempts to get the unbrella to turn the right side so I could get it in the car, I let it go. And...it landed on my winshield and hooked onto my wipers. I look at Terri who is now more hysterical adn turn the wipers on. It finally let go and landed on the garage. Terri pulled out and called me, laughing so hard she could barely talk. Here is my poor beaten down umbrella in the neighbor's yard ready to continue it's journey down the street. I gotta tell you, I do feel guilty that my umbrella might possibly do damage to someone elses property, but a girl has to protect her hair from the elements no matter what the cost!

3 comments:

  1. this is one of the funniest things i've read to date..i can just picture you and terri....i will come up with a nick name for you two soon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I* wish that this was on camera :) Only you would attempt an umbrella in this weather LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how vain I am Kel, it's all about savin the "DO"! Bahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete