Sunday, February 7, 2010


Its hard to believe that its been 2 months since Tony left us. My sweet brother in law of 35 years died on my birthday, December 7, 2009. His loss has left an emptiness in all of us who knew and loved him. He was the kindest person I knew. I never walked in the house without a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He would do anything for me. He had a great sense of humor and the best laugh you ever heard. He loved his family more than anything, and he adored Maverick his grandson. He never met a stranger and treated everyone the same, regardless of your walk in life. I will never go a day without missing him, but I know that he is pain free and basking in the presence of the Lord. I will see him again one day and be enveloped in a big bear hug. Until then, we will remember him everyday and always tell Maverick what an amazing man his papa was. Love you brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment